Tuesday 28 August 2012

My Day..

Hello, 
So i was sat here thinking of things i could write about, but i didn't really like any of the idea's i was coming up with and i didn't really feel like writing about them things, so i thought as i have had sort of an interesting/exiting/i have actually done something with my day, i thought i would tell you about it! 
So first off, if you want to know about what i wore out, i have done an OOTD over on our channel, if you want to see it then click here
But today i also went to the cinema with some friends and we went to see the new Keith Lemon movie, and i thought i would share my opinion with you about the movie. In my personal opinion i didn't enjoy the movie as much as i thought i would, i didn't really get it but i did quite like the story line thinking back now. I think the only thing that made the movie good was the amount of celebrities that were in it. But i do have to say that i did think some bits were funny but i personally wouldn't go to see it again or buy it on dvd when it comes out. These are only my opinions and i know that there will be other people who have different views on the film, but these are just my own so please don't have a go at me for them. 
And that was pretty much it, i haven't really done much else with my day, but that for me is an 'exiting' day :L as i said in my video, my camera isn't letting me put my video's onto my laptop and i am so confused and i don't really know what is going on, but i am hoping that i will find out the problem and fix it so i have a decent video for you next week! 
Once again i am sorry for the video's not being as good this past two weeks so hopefully i will be back on track next week! 
See you in my next post, 

- Laura. xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment