Friday 3 August 2012

Dip Dye..

it's Friday, Fridaaay.. Hello once again, I'm going to get straight to the point of this Blog post, which is a first! so as the title rightly says, dip dye! before anyone starts to panic, I have NOT dip dyed my hair.. but I have tested it out a little..

My mum has red/purple hair so she bought her usually dye, and had some left over, so we thought we would test it out on me! so I have been wanting to do something like this for a while but I always back out! 

Basically I have dyed a small strand of hair to see what it would look like, and wanted to get your guys opinion on it!


 This is the hair that I dyed, it came out really bright.. even though I have dark hair! 


Again the hair, but with my face in it



The hair dyed that we used, in '35 real red'  

(Ignore my top, I had to wear an old one!)

But yeah tell me what you think of it, should I do it all? do you think its becoming to common? or do I dye it all a darker brown?

-Annalee xxx

2 comments:

  1. I love it! Definitely do it!

    sophie-said.blogspot.com

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw this is gorgeous :D i think you should do it all, i havent really seen red dip dye :D xo

    vintage-teapot.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete