Tuesday 7 August 2012

My Outfit Of The Day

Okay so i am sorry if this isn't one of my better blog posts, but i do rather like my outfit so i thought i would show it on our blog as well! 

So my top is from topshop and i love it! it is a sleeveless check shirt, with white poppers for buttons. In this outfit i have chosen to wear it buttoned to the top tucked into my jeans. I do like this look a lot as you already know. My jeans are from miss selfridges, they are Acid Wash Super Skinny jeans and they are so nice and comfortable! And i thought that the top personally looked better tucked in. I wore my white high top converse shoes with this outfit, but i would also wear creepers with it as well :) 

Here is my only photo of the outfit i am sorry

Again i am sorry that this isn't one of my better blog posts, and next week i will be on holiday so there will be no blog post or video from me! So i will see you in two weeks timeeee! 

- Laura. xxxxx

1 comment:

  1. Love the top! :)

    Check out my blog? I'm doing a Christmas Blog Swap!
    Don't know if any of you are interested?

    sophie-said.blogspot.co.uk

    xxx

    ReplyDelete