Saturday 11 August 2012

Summer Dresses!

yes its Saturday today, not Friday.. but I completely forgot about the Blog! please don't hate me.. but I am here now! 


I am really into summer dresses right now, it been really hot and there the only thing that seems to be cool enough! so I this my favourite way to wear summer dresses..



The dress is from 'Topshop', but it is a little short for me.. I think I've grown!


I put my denim shirt from 'next' on with it, and tied it at the waist


 I just wore my black lace shoes, from H&M with it, as they are very simple!


As you can see, it is short, but the shirt draws your attention away from it!


if you would like to see the full outfit, then I filmed an OOTD!

This is just a quick Blog post, but hope you liked it!

- Annalee xxx 

No comments:

Post a Comment