Tuesday 21 August 2012

I'm Loving My Jewelry


Heeey! 
So i was thinking about what blogpost to do today, and as i have been shopping recently and got some new jewelry and i'm just really loving all my jewelry old and new! 
So i thought i would just kinda show you what i'm loving really :L sounds silly, but i thought you might like it hahah :L 
So first i have a new purchase, which is in my new haul, if you want to watch it then click here. But this is from 'Diva' the range from Miss Selfridge and it is just a simple gold cross on long black material. I just think it is so nice, simple and effective and i love it! 


Next is some bracelets that i am really loving at the moment, they are like little stone/rocks all round the bracelet all kind of different shades of the same colour. I just think that they look really nice with a bunch of different bracelets as well, you can find them anywhere, i got one of them from a museum so i am sure if you want one you can find one! 


The next thing is a ring from topshop, it is another cross piece i am sorry i like crosses! :L but this is a two fingered ring, i'm not sure what you call them :L but it covers two fingers if you get what i mean? but i think it is personally so nice and i love it! 


The next piece is a recent purchase from my collective haul and it is a watch from Argos that i absolutely love! we went in, not thinking we would find much, but after actually looking in the catalogue i fell in love with this watch and it was only £9.99! 


Now the last piece is my evil eye ring that i absolutely love! i just think it's so quirky and different, even though i know that loads of people have it but i still think it's cool! 


So here is my blogpost, i hope you like it! let me know if you like things like this because tbh i loved doing it! See you in my next post! 

- Laura. xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment