Saturday 21 July 2012

Summer Outfit of the Day!

Hello! It's time for Jenny's Sunday Blog Post! Woo! So as you all should know by now (due to Laura's previous blog post) we now each have our day where we upload and post on the Blog, so Sunday happens to be my day! 

I have just uploaded my video today, 'Summer outfit of the Day..' and thought I would write a little post about it on here, so..

The outfit is very summery, girly and sweet. Its a lovely outfit if you're just going out for a walk, lunch or meeting up with friends! Obviously because we live in the UK, are Summer isn't exactly classed as 'Summer' due to the fact we hardly get any Sun! The top is cream, lace, sheer and from Topshop, it has an attached under vest top, it is very pretty and delicate. I then put a thin biscuity colored cardigan from Topshop again, over that just in case it got a little breezy! Then I paired the top and cardi with my Leigh Jeans from Topshop, I didn't want to be too brave and get my pale legs out! But seriously why is it when we have a little bit of Sun the whole of Britain seems to strip off nearly naked!? Puzzles me! Then I just put my Primark ballet shoes which are a light brown color, just to match the outfit. I didn't really add many accessorizes apart from a delicate, little, dolphin necklace turned bracelet. My Cath Kidson bird bag (to carry my mirror, camera and IPhone).



Hope you enjoyed this Blog Post and if you haven't already go and check out the video on our Channel! Speak next Saturday, as I go away to Lanzarote on Sunday 29th July till 9th August! So there will be lack of videos and blog post from me, but when I return I should have holiday video's and lots to talk about on here, I should also be a lot more tanned, hopefully! See you guys soon!


- Love, Jenny xxxx

2 comments:

  1. This is such a gorgeous outfit, love the jeans! It's the same in Ireland when there's any sun everyone goes out practically naked! Xo.

    vintage-teapot.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh thank you! :) God I know, its so annoying! xxx

      Delete