Sunday 27 November 2011

Mac Virgin No Longer!


Yesterday I took a trip to The Trafford Centre with my Mum, to buy my clothes for Christmas! I also picked up some other items from Mac and Hollister for Christmas as well, and well I thought I would do a cheeky Blog about my Mac Foundation, even though I'm not ment to have taken pictures. Ah well what my Mum doesn't know won't hurt her, I've put it back in place. Less of me blabbing so here goes:


I have never had anything from Mac before, yes I know your probably thinking am I crazy! But finally, I bought a new foundation 'Mac's Studio Fix Fluid SPF 15 in NW20' it cost £21.50 with the pump as it was 10% off! I went to the stall and was stood there for about 10 minutes just looking at all the foundations, I was clueless. Luckily a nice woman came over, I described what I would like from a foundation, she then said Mac's Studio Fix Fluid would be best for me. She then tested 1 colour on me and got it right straight away, Genius!


Me and my Mum were so impressed with the foundation, as I suffer from spot scaring and spots. It covered them up so well, you couldn't even tell I have them! If you suffer from the same thing as me, I would defiantly recommend this foundation, it is literally amazing! It feels so light on your face, you can't even tell your wearing foundation and it matched my skin colour so well! It also is a Matte finish, so there is no oily skin, although I would recommend setting it with a Bronzer.


Basically this is just a Blog about how much I recommend the Mac Studio Fix Fluid foundation. If you have anymore questions please leave a comment below. Sadly I can't post a before and after photo of me with the Mac Foundation, as I have to wait till Christmas Day!

Love From, Jenny xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment