Monday 28 November 2011

Christmas Shopping Season..

Today I have come home mega early from school due to the fact I feel like rubbish.. I have nothing else to do but lay in bed all day and watch day time TV, so I thought I would do another blog. Geeeze, I am really getting into the whole blogging thing!


As you might have guessed from my last post, I went to The Trafford Centre to do Christmas shopping for clothes. I went with my Mum, I picked out the clothes and she bought them for my Christmas presents (in no way am I bragging here or acting like a spoilt brat, I am no where near one), so yeah they are all Christmas presents off my Mum and Dad which I am very grateful for, they have now been put away until Christmas day. I went to various shops such as Hollister, The Mac Counter, Jack Wills, BANK, River Island, Topshop, Lush, Next etc. I personally think the items I picked up are so nice, so I thought I would show you all. Ah here is the catch, my Mum has hid them from me! Sadly I can only show you the bags and images from the websites..


Topshop: I bought a lovely cream cardigan from the sale, originally £45 and I got it for £20. I don't have an image for this product though.

BANK: I bought two items from BANK which I love. Firstly I bought a pair of brown chino's, which have braces at the back. They weren't to pricey compared to Topshop and River Island, I paid £35 for them. Next I bought a item I had my eyes on for a long time, it is a gorgeous brown/maroon coloured cardigan shrug. It is very unique and I haven't seen many like this, it cost £30 which I know is quite expensive but for an item you can wear all year round it is reasonable. This is what they look like.. 


River Island: I bought two items from River Island, one is an item of clothing the other is a scarf.  The top/jumper is a nice cream colour with lace leaves all over the front and back, this is why I bought it because I love the design. The scarf is a mixture of browns, yellows and greens etc, and has tassels on the bottom of it. I choose this because I thought it would look nice for school as well as going out. The top/jumper cost £20 and the scarf cost £13. Here are the images of the products.. 


 Jack Wills: I love all the Jack Wills items, I think they are such good quality and really nice designs. I picked up a pair of knickers from Jack Wills, which are the red and white ones. I have wanted these ones from quite awhile now and they cost £12.50. They look like this, sorry about the quality of the picture, I had to get it off Google due to the Jack Wills site being down.. 


Mac: As you all know from my last post I got a Mac Studio Fix Foundation in the shade NW20. If you want to read more about this product please read my other post about it. Basically I love this product, its amazing! It cost £19.50 but you have to pay £3 for a pump, ridiculous, so it came to a total of £20.25 as it was a 10% day. Here is a picture of the foundation if you have not already seen it.. 

                                     

Hollister: I didn't buy any clothes from Hollister just two bottles of spray. In Hollister it is £10 for one bottle or £14 for two bottles, I decided to get the £14 deal due to the fact it is more sensible and the better deal. I got the scents 'Solana Beach' and 'Crescent Beach' they smell amazing. I will use them everyday for school and going out, I think they are lovely affordable smells. Here is a picture of them.. 


I also bought a few things with my own money for my family and friends. I am no way bragging here or acting spoilt, I just though I would show you guys what I like at the moment etc, incase you see these clothes in any of my videos and wonder where they are from. Hope you enjoyed this post!

Love From, Jenny  xxx

2 comments:

  1. I'm actually in love with you channel!! Please could you check out mine? take care x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got some lovely things, I'm looking for a new spray. Would love you to let us know if the Hollister perfume is good, after christmas!
    xoxo
    http://lucylocketinyourpocket.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete