Friday 26 August 2011

Party Frock Problem!

Hiya..

So today I sort of need your help and opinions on a clothing item. This dress isn't going to be worn as a causal item as I am ordering it especially for my 16th Birthday House Party that will be taking place soon. I'm in love with the dress, its exactly what I'm looking for, as its not to plain and its not to short etc.. Its just right for my little gathering! But here's the catch, it comes in so many colours! Here are the three colours I like the most, but I cannot decide which one to get..


        

This is also what all three of them look like from the back..


So shall I get A, B or C? (A being the first dress, B being the second dress and C being the third dress) Help me please!? I'm thinking more B because its such a unusual and unique colour, and its like WOW! Remember this dress is for a very important 16th Birthday House Party. All the dresses are all from Topshop and all cost £55.00 each. Lastly I will defiantly be styling it up with a pair of black heels or really nice heels and some gorgeous accessories! Thanks for reading this blog, and please remember to comment on either A, B or C.

- Jenny. xxxx


2 comments:

  1. Oh its been and gone ha, it was last October. I chose B in the end :) But thank you anyway!xx

    ReplyDelete