Saturday 27 August 2011

Hair Product Of The Month!

So I just though I would do a quick blog telling you guys about my personal favourite hair product of the month, which is.. 'Bastiste Dry Shampoo In Diva'. I love it, its a great product for rushed mornings or nights. It smells really fresh, summery and strong, it also keeps your hair from looking greasy throughout the whole day, which is all I would ask from a dry shampoo!


I use mine generally on school days, when I'm rushed in the mornings seen as I have to catch a bus very early. I got mine from Superdrug for £3.99, I think? I know some people will be thinking if your hair is a little bit greasy why don't you just shower? Well I really don't like washing and using heat on my hair everyday as it is unhealthy, so that is why I use Batiste Dry Shampoo the day after I have washed my hair. Its a great product that should be more well known, I would defiantly recommend Batiste Dry Shampoo! Go and check it out!

- Jenny. xxxx


1 comment:

  1. Love batiste products, I have the boho version of that one. xxx

    ReplyDelete