Monday 27 February 2012

Saturday Night Outfit..

I haven't done a blog post in ages, so seen as I have come home ill from school, I thought I would sit here with my brew and type one up. As you can tell from the title this blog is going to be an outfit of the night one, so basically on Saturday I went to my friend house party, it was really fun! I also really loved my outfit that night, as I thought it was very me and a kind of a girly/grungey look. So here is the outfit..

 Me being a poser! If you want a blog on the makeup I used that night or how I styled my hair, then comment below.

 Here is the full photo of the outfit I wore.

And here it is again, chopping my friend out of the photo uh oh.

So that is the outfit, I really like it! The outfit consisted of: Green Shorts - River Island £25 I think, Top - Topshop Sale £12, Black Bandeau - New Look £2.99 and White Converse - DB3 £20. Hope you enjoyed reading this blog, do you like the outfit? 

No comments:

Post a Comment